Sunday 9 October 2011

Revlon suede collection

Apologies for the lack of blogging lately, mummy duties are very time consuming, but I've just found out you can "blogger" from your phone! Happy days!
So, on to today's beauty find, Revlons "suede" collection. I think this could possibly be my nail varnish for the whole of autumn! It's called grey suede, but it's actually a beautiful beige colour, will go perfectly with all the caramels and rusts around at the moment.
I've never used Revlons polish before, but they were running 3 for 2 in boots and this colour jumped out at me! Went on really smoothly, you could probably get away with one coat, but I always prefer to use 2. I'll definitely be purchasing some more Revlon polishes, ive currently got my eye on a gorgeous black purpley glittery one.........

1 comment:

  1. Just discovered your blog and LOVE it! Now following you xx

    ReplyDelete