Tuesday 15 November 2011

Boots 17 magnetized nail varnish

This was sooooo hard to get hold of, been going in my local boots every weekend with no joy, luckily a trip to bluewater at the weekend ended my search and I ended up buying the silver and blue!

This is a lovely thick nail varnish, goes on really nicely, strangely I found the effect worked better on my left hand than it did on my right!! Maybe because I'm right handed, so I get a bit cack handed painting with my left??!!

I only used one coat, then while the polish is still wet hover the magnet over it, and voila! The magnet has a little ridge thing on it to help you rest it on your finger Not sure if you could use 2 coats, or if you would magnetize between coats?

Overall I love this polish! The silver is just perfect for crimbo parties, would be lovely to see a red added to the collection!

These are £5.99 at the moment but boots are currently doing 3 for 2 on 17 products, so grab a bargain while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment