Friday 23 September 2011

September Boudoir Prive Box

Got my 2nd Boudouir Prive box this morning and I must admit, when I opened it I felt a bit "hmmmmm", maybe it's because I've been spoilt by full size products in Glossybox, and quite big bottles in last months Boudouir Prive. Anyhow, it is supposed to be samples, so we're not going to get full sized products every month, and now I've had a proper look at the products, I do feel a bit better about the box!

My favourite product in the box this month has to be the Zoya nail varnish in Jem, it's a beautiful purple with flecks of greeny gold, almost like a peacock feather, it's beautiful and i can see this being a favourite of mine for winter
Also in the box came a nail wheel thing which shows all the colours from the smoke and mirrors collection (you can just see this in my first picture)

Next product was the macadamia healing oil treatment (10ml bottle), now as i said in my glossybox post, I LOVE anything to do with hair, so I'm quite looking forward to testing this out, I've been using some Moroccan oil recently, so be good to see how this compares. Also helps that it smells divine!!!
Next out of the box was Cargo Boogie Nights eye pencil in "03 purple" I never really stray from black eyeliner, although saying that, this is more of a grey colour than purple, it's got little flecks of glitter in which  really like, but whether or not I'll use this I'm not really sure!


I also got a teeny pot of body scrub, an eye cream and a sample bottle of Agent Provocateur perfume. The scrub smells really, really lemony, which is strange as I don't think it even has lemon in it!! It says it's a blend of "Sea minerals, Jojoba and macadamia oil" so not sure which part of that accounts for the smell of lemons!! It's quite a small pot, so with thighs the size of mine it will probably only cover a sqaure inch lol, although in the leaflet it says "rub onto dry hands for 20 seconds, rinse with warm water and pat dry" so not sure if it's for body or hands?

I've actually just started paying attention to my eyes now that i am thirty something, so I'm looking forward to testing out this cream


The perfume I'm not that keen on, I've never used Agent Provocateur perfume, and I don't think I'll be rushing out to buy this one
Finally, I got a little sheet of blotting paper which also doubles as a bronzer!!??
So, thats my Boudouir Prive box, overall, I'm fairly happy with it, but would have loved to have seen a full sized product to make me feel I'm getting my moneys worth! Lol. What did you think of yours??

xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caz Julian! This is Veronica from Boudoir Prive. Thank you for doing a review of our second ever Beauty Box!

    ReplyDelete